Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorites - Random Current Obsessions

      It's the end of the week, and I am just sparkly glad about it. With the weekend ahead, you might just need something to perk you back up after a long week. I'm here to help with all my latest loves.
   
     1.) Orange fingernail polish. It will make your fingers and toes smile. Promise.
 
   
     2.) A Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino from Starbucks. If you happen to know how many calories are in this, please be so kind as to not tell me.

Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino Blended Beverage
   
     3.)  Be a nerd and read this book. It's so refreshing to read about someone who has no problems going against the grain and not apologizing for it. Nice to know the moral values and fiscal principles America was founded on, still work just fine thank you. Decency and a work ethic are still things worth cultivating.


     4.) My new fascination of dip dying. I must try this in the very near future. Hmmm....that belt wouldn't hurt matters either, come to think of it.

Dip Dye Skirt
 
      Hope you have the loveliest of weekends! I do so appreciate all you lovely readers! Your kind comments always, always, make me smile.

1 Samuel 12:24   Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment