Monday, October 15, 2012

Super Simple Head Wraps


      I love hats of any kind, and I see these as just a variation of a hat. Honestly, any excuse not to have to fix my hair for the day, and I'm a fan! These are a fun accessory, and a total cinch to make!


      All you need is two pieces of jersey or knit fabric. The more stretchy the fabric is, the better. Cut two rectangles, 20 inches long by 14 inches wide.


      Loop one piece around the other to make an "X".


      Sew the ends together. You should have two circles of fabric looped around each other.


      Now, Put both seams together, and sew down.


      Flip it around so the seam is facing inward, and you are set. You can wear it scrunched together like a headband, or separate all the folds to cover your whole head.


       These are available for purchase in my shop, with more colors to be added soon. These are fun accessory that would make great gifts...stocking stuffers maybe? Ack! I can't believe Thanksgiving is next month!! Every year, I vow to get all my Christmas shopping done in August...and it usually gets done oh, Christmas Eve or so. Anyway, make a turban, head wrap thing-a-majigger, and you'll feel better about your lack of holiday preparation. Promise.

Psalms 139:1-3   O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment