Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Personalized Calender - Simple Gift Idea

    Well hello there! Merry almost Christmas! So, if you are like me, a perpetual gift procrastinator, here is a simple little calender to put together with a nice personal touch for someone on your list.


      All you need is a wood picture frame, a picture to put into it, two hooks, and a calender that's size fits with your frame. Screw the two hooks into the bottom of your frame. (That's why it has got to be a wood frame!) Make sure they are closer together than the width of your calender.


     Separate the calender from it's cover, like so.


      Punch two holes on the top of the calender where it will hang on the hooks. When the month changes, just unhook the calender, and flip the page.


     So there, short and sweet, just how I like my projects! Christmas is seven days away...ready or not, here it comes! =) Have a lovely rest of your week!

Deuteronomy 7:9   Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open with a clear description of the challenges.
    It was definitely informative. Your site is very helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!
    My site :: facebook vcc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that Google brought your site up for my search - it helped
    My site honeymooncabinsingatlinburgtn.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. A person essentially help to make seriously posts I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular publish extraordinary. Fantastic job! Bargain Sites Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work! beach home decor wholesale

    ReplyDelete